Referral BenefitsOur referral program is meant to incentivise our investors to share the good word about the Equity for Magic® investment round.
- Handmade leather magic wand holster in cloth carrying bag. Our stylish wand sheaths are made from real leather and easily strap to your arm so you can hide your wand beneath your robes. Whether you need a wand wrist holster for magical dueling or just need somewhere to put your wand during parties, these high quality sheaths are a fantastic choice. Vegan alternative available.
- Your name inside The Cauldron® London. These investors will live forever through the power of literature. Each will choose an original title for their own fantasy book, which will be written on the spine along with the investor’s name (as author), and housed on our feature bookshelf inside The Cauldron® London.
- We send you a handmade wooden broomstick that is especially made for this investment round. Made by a witch just outside London!
- You are invited to Behind the Magic, a day in London where we explore all of the hidden aspects of The Cauldron. Visit our “magicineering”® studio in East London, where you will see our workshop where we make magic real. Explore the engineering and props departments with some hands-on making before heading to The Cauldron® London for a private potion making workshop with our Master Potions instructor. Enjoy a sit down meal with the founders and geek out!
- At the end of the round, our top 7 referrers will make their own unique magic wand. Meet with our 3D sculptor to design the wand of your dreams, which we will print & imbibe with our magic wand technology. We lock the designs away after we make your wand so that your specific design can never be made again!
Referral League TableInvestors who have the most amount of referrals
|1||Matthew C||United Kingdom||2|
|2||Jan K||United Kingdom||2|
|3||Emma G||United Kingdom||2|
|4||Sabrina G||United Kingdom||2|
|5||Nicola W||United Kingdom||1|
|6||Rute Liliana G||United Kingdom||1|
|7||Matthew C||United Kingdom||1|
|8||Camilla M||United Kingdom||1|
|9||Lynne R||United Kingdom||1|
|10||Josh W||United Kingdom||1|